The American International Club of Geneva presents its inaugural
Great American Cookie Bake-off
during the AIC 4th of July event
Campagne du Chateau, Grand Saconnex
6-10pm (judging to take place at 7:30pm)
How to enter:
- Indicate your interest when registering for the AIC 4th of July event.
- Prepare a dozen cookies with the below criteria in mind
- Bring your baked cookies to the Bake-off table between 6:45-7:15pm
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Overall Taste
- Creativity (e.g. use of 4th theme)
- Judges choice - special mention (e.g. gluten-free, vegan, natural sweeteners)
- Each entry will receive a special thank you gift from our sponsor.
- The best cookie will receive a blue ribbon plus a gift from our sponsor.
After the judging the cookies will be available for all to sample.
Special note: please indicate very clearly on a note card if your cookies contain nuts, including peanut butter.
The AIC would like to give a big thank you to our sponsor