Who can apply for Membership ?
All adult individuals of any nationality are eligible for membership.
- Membership Types and Dues
- Member Benefits
- Individual Application Form
- Family Application Form (test)
The application process:
To become a member of the American International Club of Geneva:
- Fill out the online membership application form and proceed with payment,
- Your application will be put forward to the Club's Membership Committee and to the Executive Committee for final approval,
- Your AIC membership becomes active once your dues are paid.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of the American International Club of Geneva.
If you wish to have more information about the Club, please contact the Office at:
American International Club of Geneva
1211 Geneva 11
tel: 022 310 0015